Most of these recipes were found via Pintrest. I can't help it. I'm addicted. I've tried to be sure to post the web address of each recipe to give credit where credit is due.

I have made each one of these dishes at least once. If it makes the blog, that means our family liked the dish, and someday I'll make it again.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Creamy Chicken Fettuccine

Taken from 365 Days of Slow Cooking--Copyright 2012 Covenant Communications, INC.
 by Karen Bellessa Petersen


2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. onion powder
1/8 t. pepper
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of celery soup
4 oz. velveeta cheese, cubed
16 oz. spinach fettuccine

Place chicekne in a slow cooker; sprinkle with powders and pepper.  Top with soups.

Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours
Stir in cheese.

Cover and cook until cheese is melted.

Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain serve with chicken and sauce.