Most of these recipes were found via Pintrest. I can't help it. I'm addicted. I've tried to be sure to post the web address of each recipe to give credit where credit is due.

I have made each one of these dishes at least once. If it makes the blog, that means our family liked the dish, and someday I'll make it again.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wingers Sticky Fingers

http://sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com/2011/12/wingers-sticky-fingers-copycat-recipe.html
Winger's Sticky Fingers Recipe:

1 pkg. frozen breaded chicken strips (We use Tyson brand)
6 Tbl. Frank's Hot Sauce (It has to be Franks Hot Sauce, no other sauce will taste as good)
4 Tbl. water
1 1/2 c. brown sugar

Chicken:
 Prepare the chicken strips as directed on the back of the package.

Sauce:
 Heat hot sauce, water and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, until sugar is dissolved.

Pour sauce over chicken, and enjoy!  Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.

Serves 2-3 people.