Most of these recipes were found via Pintrest. I can't help it. I'm addicted. I've tried to be sure to post the web address of each recipe to give credit where credit is due.

I have made each one of these dishes at least once. If it makes the blog, that means our family liked the dish, and someday I'll make it again.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Crock Pot Hash Brown Casserole

http://www.mommyskitchen.net/2011/11/crock-pot-hash-brown-casserole-great.html

1- 26-32 oz bag frozen hash browns
1- 8oz. Sour Cream
1- 10.5oz. can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/4- c. finely chopped onion
1 1/2- c. Shredded Cheese
1/2 -c. Butter Melted
salt and pepper to taste

Spray crock pot with non stick spray.  Add ingredients, mix together and cook on low 4-5 hours or until done.  The casserole should be crispy on the sides and bubbly throughout.

Makes about 8 Servings