Most of these recipes were found via Pintrest. I can't help it. I'm addicted. I've tried to be sure to post the web address of each recipe to give credit where credit is due.

I have made each one of these dishes at least once. If it makes the blog, that means our family liked the dish, and someday I'll make it again.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chicken Roll Ups

http://jennasjourneyblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/chicken-roll-ups.html

  • 1 pkg cream cheese (8oz)
  • 1 pkg crescent rolls (6 ct)
  • 2 shredded cooked chicken breasts
  • 1.5 C grated chedder cheese
  • 1 C grated Monterey Jack
  • 1/4 t salt
  • 1/4 t pepper
  • bread crumbs
  • 1/4 stick melted butter
Combine chicken, cheeses, salt and pepper. Spoon onto crescents. Roll them up making sure they are sealed around the chicken mixture. Brush tops with butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. To reheat, just place in a 325 degree oven for 15 minutes.